Blade 200 S BNF [BLH2680UK]
Building on the popular 200 SR X, the Blade® 200 S Bind and Fly is the perfect fixed pitch, flybarless heli for pilots who want a powerful and stable experience while learning how to fly. You can experience flybarless mechanics without the complexities of a collective pitch machine. Innovative SAFE® technology provides confidence and makes the learning process easier with beginner, intermediate and experienced flight mode options. Additionally, this heli features metal gear cyclic servos, a powerful 25 Amp ESC, increased blade pitch, large brushless tail and main motors, increased durability, and, of course, a sleek new canopy.
Allows the helicopter to recover to a stable hover should the pilot get in trouble with orientation. Also, 3 distinct flight modes from beginner, to intermediate; to advanced allow the model to grow with the user as their skill increases.
Brushless Main Motor
Better power and efficiency allow for long flight times. Combined with the increased rotor pitch, this heli is much more responsive than it’s predecessor .
Brushless Direct Drive Tail Motor
Larger motor keeps the tail holding solidly even through the most demanding manoeuvres.
Improved overall durability allows this heli to stand up to minor crashes, keeping pilots flying more and spending less time fixing.
Digital Metal Gear Servos
Improved durability, responsiveness, and performance.
E-flite 800mAh 11.1v lipo battery provides long flight time, up to 10 minutes, and plenty of power for every maneuver. Convenient at-home AC charger included.
- Main Rotor Head Type Fixed Pitch Flybarless
- Swashplate Type Single Servo
- Main Rotor Diameter 408.9mm (16.1in )
- Main Rotor Blade Length (Included) 185.42mm (7.3 in)
- Main Blade Material Plastic
- Tail Rotor Diameter 60.9mm (2.4 in)
- Tail Blade Material Plastic
- Main Motor Type Brushless
- Battery 11.1V 3S 800mAh 30C LiPo (included)
- Pinion Size (Included) 11
- Pinion Size (Range) 11 to 12
- Tail Drive Direct Drive
- Tail Motor Type Brushless
- Tail Ratio 1 to 1
- Length 386.1mm (15.2 in)
- Height 144.78mm (5.7 in)
- Width 91.44mm (3.6 in)
- Main Frame Material Plastic
- Canopy/Body Material Plastic
- Approximate Flight Time 8 minutes
- Number of Channels 5
- Experience Level Beginner
- Recommended Environment Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required No
- SAFE® Technology: Allows the helicopter to recover to a stable hover should the pilot get in trouble with orientation.
- Durability: Overall durability improvements from the previous model.
- Multiple Flight Modes: 3 distinct flight modes from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced allow the model to grow with the user as their skill increases.
- Brushless Main Motor: Better power and efficiency allow for long flight times.
- Brushless Direct Drive Tail Motor: Larger motor keeps the tail holding solidly even through the most demanding maneuvers
- Digital Metal Gear Servos: Improved durability, responsiveness, and performance.
- 3S Battery: 800mah 11.1v LiPo battery provides long flight time, up to 10 minutes
- AC Charger: Convenient charging included.